Attorney Sean J. McGowan"I Believe In Building Strong And Lasting Relationships."
Sean J. McGowan
Sean J. McGowan represents emerging growth, middle market and public companies and investment firms in their corporate, securities, financing, borrowing, merger & acquisition and other legal matters.
Mr. McGowan is:
- Contributing Editor of the Cannabis Law Digest.
- Secretary of the Confederation of Columbian Lawyers of New York State.
- Treasurer of the Columbian Lawyer’s Association of Suffolk County.
- Member of the Chaminade Long Island Businessmen’s Association, the Suffolk County Bar Association and the Long Island Capital Alliance.
Mr. McGowan received the Huntington Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals’ Long Island’s Top 30 Young Professionals Award in May 2013.
He authored an article entitled
A Delayed Search of an Automobile Makes for an Unconstitutional Seizure, published in the Touro Law Review May 2013.
Mr. McGowan received a
- J.D., summa cum laude, from Touro College in 2014, where he served as an editor of the Touro Law Review.
- B.S., magna cum laude, from Adelphi University in 2011.
Mr. McGowan is admitted to practice law in the State of New York.
“…Sean brings not only dedication and diligence, but also a lot of heart and passion about relationships.”