Cannabis business growthWe lead cannabis businesses through startup, reorganization, financing and M&A to success
Clients of Kaufman McGowan PLLC know the value of a legal partner that helps you set off on the right path and guides you along the way. We make sure you have the tools you need and know what to look out for in our special industry. We take the journey with you and get you to your destination safely and securely.
The Services You Need
What Can We Do For You?
Let’s discuss the particulars of what you’re trying to do. We’ll make sure that you’ve considered all the possibilities. Our extensive industry experience, combined with our processes and tools, will help you take your business to the next level.
Kaufman McGowan Practice Areas
We provide you with the tools you need, including:
- Cannabis law, including New York licensing
- Choosing your entity, formation & corporate structure
- Financing – whatever type you need: venture capital, private placements, public offerings & all types of debt
- The best IPO, reverse merger or other going public transaction for you
- SEC reporting
- Buying or selling your business: mergers & acquisitions
- Your partnership, stockholder and operating agreements
- Your employment, non-competition, stock option, restricted stock and phantom equity agreements
- Your license, distribution, supply, joint venture and other commercial agreements
- Investment funds
- Technology, privacy and internet law
We provide critical assistance to cannabis entrepreneurs and investors. Through a strategic relationship with a cannabis compliance consulting firm, we can assist with licensing nationwide.
We give you access to experts in every area of law through our relationship with a major nationwide AmLaw 100 law firm.
We can sponsor you on the OTCQX or OTCQB markets, the only public markets in the U.S. available to plant-touching cannabis companies.
Leading New York corporate cannabis law firm and one of the leading US corporate & securities cannabis practices.
PRIVATE FINANCING & PRIVATE PLACEMENTS
The structure and documents you need to successfully raise capital.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Public and private asset and stock purchases, mergers and stock exchanges, in all segments of the market.
CORPORATE STRUCTURING AND RE-ORGANIZATIONS
From forming an entity through structuring a corporate empire.
Shareholder, operating, employment, consulting, stock option, phantom stock, license, distribution, supply, management and all other types of commercial contracts.
Sowing Capital Seeds
Neil M. Kaufman is featured in Newsday's Executive Suite as Chairman of the Board of the Long Island Capital Alliance.
Get In Touch
Kaufman McGowan PLLC
190 Motor Parkway, Suite 202
Hauppauge, New York 11788
Fax (631) 410-1007